Real Estate is a business arena with great opportunities, a huge customer base, great profits but tremendous competition too! To stay one step ahead, a strong and positive presence in the minds of the prospective buyers is mandatory. Now the question is how to create and maintain such a position? The answer is – Email Marketing!
There’s plenty of data to back up the benefits of email marketing campaigns when compared with other social media platforms. For example:
- With a lot of research it has been established that email is almost 40 times more effective than social media platforms Facebook and Twitter combined as stated by McKinsey
- The average conversion rate through email marketing campaigns is 6.05% while on other platforms it’s just 1.09%(Optinmonster)
- Marketing through emails can shoot the ROI up to 4400%
These numbers are the upper layer of the email marketing campaigns. How to reach there is something in your hands and efforts. Some come, let’s dive in!
The Components of a Successful Email marketing campaign
The success of an email campaign is decided by the efforts put before clicking on the ‘send’ button. Being a customer centric brand, Mana projects ensure meeting all such requirements to reach their current and prospective clients with the best.
- Email List Verification - Email list verification is the first and most important step as real customers starts with real emails. Verification of email addresses ensures the emails are sent out to valid email addresses only, making email marketing is more effective, improving fraud prevention and increasing the ability to protect your sender reputation.
- Segmentation and personalization - Dividing the email lists into smaller segments depending on multiple factors like list size, location, customer budget, customer requirements etc. With segmented lists, personalising the messages becomes easier.
- Informative content - An updated customer is the most satisfied one. A regular interaction with the customer builds a stronger bond with which we inform them about our upcoming projects and even consider their advice, market trends and even some beneficial real estate advice. We ensure to-the-point content instead of burdening the customers.
- Getting and using customer Insights - Not all marketing strategies work for everyone. Tracking the results, analyzing the data, and tweaking the campaigns accordingly is important to optimize results, and find the formula that works best for the business.
- Quick Response - Today’s real estate clients expect speedier service than did any generation before them. A prompt response not only strengthens the customers trust but quickens the future transactions.
- Mobile responsive emails - A smart customer is readily available for all important emails by keeping notifications on. The percentage of people using Smartphone for reading the emails is on a rise. To meet this requirement you need to ensure the emails look good when opened on a mobile screen. Not just for some devices, or for some clients, the emails should adjust to all android and iOS devices. This will not just boost the open metrics but will boost the CTR’s and conversion rates too.
The conventional email marketing is a way to multiple perks. Not only it saves time and costs but builds a strong goodwill which acts as a sales-driving platform in future. Some other incomparable benefits
- Creating and maintaining credibility - It’s a very common thing that a person likes to deal with and do business with people they know, like, and trust. Email marketing is a sure shot weapon to deliver informative content to the users and build a strong credibility.
- Powerful Professional influence - Together with being easy to use, email templates are designed to leave a professional impact when you reach your audience member’s inbox.
- Customer insights - Email Marketing will help you gain deep insights about how people feel about your homes. This will grow your awareness in terms of what the customer is looking for, where you have been going wrong and ultimately developing better customer relations which may last forever.
Email Marketing will help you gain deep insights about how people feel about your homes. This will grow your awareness in terms of what the customer is looking for, where you have been going wrong and ultimately developing better customer relations which may last forever.